Naoh 99%-96% Sodium Hydroxide/Caustic Soda Flakes
|FOB Unit Price:||US $385 US $380|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 99% GB209-2006
- Appearance: Flake
- Solubleness: Soluble Alkali
- Quality: Superior Grade
- Brand Name: Jinhong
- Model Number: Csp 99%
- General Testing: SGS
- CAS No: 1310-73-2
- Einecs No: 215-185-5
- Trademark: JIn Hong
- Specification: GB209-2006
- HS Code: 28151100
- Classification: Caustic Soda
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Ionization Capacity: Strong Alkali
- Usage: Industrial Alkali
- Delivery Time: 10-15 Days
- Un No: 1823
- Purity: 92%, 96%, 98%, 99%
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Appearances: White Crystal, White Flakes
- Transport Package: 25kg/Bag 2PP Bag with a PE Inner Liner
- Origin: Tianjin China
phone number: 0086-15030756867
1. We have been specilized in producing the Caustic Soda(sodium hydroxide) since 2000, so we have much experience about the manufacture and process of exporting.
2. We introduced the advanced pelleting technique, with the equipment of stainless steel pipe which is much less content of heavy metal and other impurity.
3. Our factory is only 70KM from XINGANG port, Tianjin.
4. timely shipment, good quality, will help you win more customers.
5. any time you can come to visit our factory.
Its appearance is that of white flake. Thin flake with high transparency. Such characteristics make Caustic Soda Flakes dissolve very fast.
Guaranteed High Purity >=99%
Used as a raw material in the manufacture of soap, detergent, textiles and paper, in water softening and treatment, refining petroleum products, in sanitation, and hygiene products, and in the food and drug industry, etc.
Composing Flake/pearl/solid 99%
NaOH 99% Min.
Na2CO3 0.4% Max.
NaCl 0.015% Max.
Fe2O3 0.001% Max
|Name||Saustic Soda flakes 99%|
|Sample||Sample is free, but you should pay for the postage|
|Package||25 kg/bag 2 PP bag with PE liner|
|Appearance||White pearls with strong corrosion.|
|Payment||30% T/T as deposit, 70% the balance against the copy of B/L, 7-10 days after shipping goods|
|Application||Used as a raw material in the manufacture of soap, detergent, textiles and paper, in water softening and treatment, refining petroleum products, in sanitation, and hygiene products, and in the food and drug industry, etc.|
pictures of product: